Friday, January 8, 2010

Sevilla

So I got to walk around Seville, today which was awesome! The streets are so narrow and they wind around a lot. I think I am going to get lost a few times, but I'll discover a lot. I went out with some friends tonight and one of the girls who had been to Spain before introduced us to 2 of her Spanish friends Paco and Charlie. It was fun because they didn't speak English! We also went to a bar and saw a Flamenco dancer, but it was just one lady, a man singing, and a man on guitar. It was very local and low key, but it was still need. It is a very passionate dance and song style. It was really interesting.

Tomorrow I meet my house mom. I don't know if she'll have internet, so we'll see if I'll be able to keep up with the blog as much.

I'll talk to you all later!!!

2 comments:

  1. That would be ironic, to start a Spain blog and then not even be able to keep up with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that funny that one of the first 2 people you meet in Spain is named Charlie!! I love reading your blog. Your writing is very discriptive so it is easy to visualize. Have fun! Aunt Gin

    ReplyDelete